Volunteers across Mississippi are transforming their communities by cleaning up litter, improving the environment and beautifying their hometowns. Are you pitching in?
Ways to Get Involved
- Find an affiliate near you. We have about three dozen groups throughout the state.
- Form an affiliate. We have affiliates that focus on towns, cities and counties, and even a reservoir.
- Pick up litter when you see it! Snap a photo and post on our Facebook wall with the #DoBeautifulThings hashtag.
- Dispose of waste responsibly by recycling at home and work.
- Organize a Great American Cleanup event in your neighborhood.